Producing Sustainable Fabrics, Dyeing & Finishing
Winning the LEED Certificate is definitely a wondrous achievement. After all, our workplace, its surroundings, and our work culture have been acknowledged by the greatest United States Green Building Council (USGBC). But, we feel that apart from this prestigious certificate, our biggest achievement is to penetrate the minds of certain brands and people who believe that sustainable fashion is important. Our dyed and woven textiles are one of the best in the world, and we can vouch for our quality without a second thought.
- 01Specialized the variety of Fabric Weave
- 02Composition Variation Textiles
- 03Solid Dyeing
- 04Fabric Printing
- 05Finishing facilities
Specialized the variety of Fabric Weave
- All the above-mentioned woven materials are sustainable as we extract all the toxins out via a few technologically advanced machines imported from countries like Germany and Japan.
- We also recover the caustic soda through our Caustic Recovery Plant (CRP). In fact, MTIL is proud to claim that we recover at least 90% of the caustic soda, which is a rare phenomenon.
Composition Variation Textiles
- Textiles made of composition variation are sustainable as well. In fact, they are mostly used by all the brands that support and promote sustainable fashion. If your brand is up for a classy collection of sustainable clothes, then get in touch with us today.
- Fabrics that fall under this category are the “most wanted” ones - reason being, the comfort factor.
- They not super expensive but very classy.
- Our dyeing unit has got the ability to dye 5 Million Yards of woven fabrics per month.
- We use the latest machinery for dyeing fabrics that include - Monfongs & Benninger for Continuous Dyeing Machine, Osthoff Singeing Machine, KUSTER Continuous Bleaching, Goller for Mercerizer, etc, all imported from GERMANY. So, you can very well understand how the dyeing quality is; after all, it’s done as per German Technology.
- The dyeing unit is designed for the following things – Reactive, Pigment, Pigment dyeing on reactive, VAT, and Disperse dyeing.
- The textile printing section that we have is configured with technologically advanced printing machines. For instance, we have got the latest Laser Engraving Technology SPG Printer imported from Europe.
- Our high-tech printing machines can produce around 3 Million yards of printed fabrics ever month.
- The kind of printing we can do is as follows - Reactive, Pigment, Disperse, Discharge, and many more.
- For us, doing these fabric finishes is a cakewalk because we have a huge and highly-experienced team of professionals working on the same.
- Along with having a reliable and efficient team, we have all the latest machines to work on it, which makes the work super fast.
- The process we use for finishing is also harmless to the environment.
Mithela Textile Industries Limited
We value our planet, we value our employee, we value our customers.